Invitation & Link to Application below
THE LAST WEEKEND IN FEBRUARY: Sat, February 23rd, Sun, February 24th
Hempfield High School, Lancaster, PA. Matches will be played in the football
stadium and the two adjacent all purpose turf fields (Quad).
Plenty of parking, fields are lighted, and will be temporarily chalked with rugby lines. Access to adjacent middle school cafeteria for team meetings/game prep is also available.
This is a great opportunity for pre-season work in a tournament atmosphere. Get game experience for your new players and shake-out the wrinkles for your veteran players. Be ready for your Spring Season!
- Only 38 total teams can be accepted - apply early!
- 3 - 25 minute games on Saturday and 2 - 45 minute games on Sunday; 5 GAMES TOTAL!
- U15 Boys tackle will play 1 day (Sat). Round robin format - minimum 3 games.
- Games begin 8 am on Saturday and end at 5:30 pm; on Sunday games begin at 8 am and end at 5 pm.
- 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, zero points for a loss
- Tie breaker: points against, points for, differential (max 25 points), coin toss
- All bracket winners receive trophies!
- Tournament will be open to high school club/college teams/U15 Boys (tackle). All players must be CIPP'd
- 7 certified trainers on-site
- Rugby gear vendor on-site
- Adult Mens/Women's exhibition match Saturday evening in the Stadium - tentative
- Cost per high school and college team: $350, U15 boys tackle : $250 (fees include team ref fees)
- Registration deadline and important date info: January 28-31, 2013. Team acceptance notification approximately 4 days later (Feb 1- 4); tournament brackets & game schedules online 1 week after (Feb 9-13)
- For more information contact: Tournament Director – Tom Hallowell, 717.434.8383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If check payment option is selected, please mail check made payable to: Hempfield Soccer Club, PO Box 216, Landisville, PA 17538
- Hotel information , Field Maps, Directions to fields are also available on this website.
- REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
You will be redirected to our secure Penn Legacy website. Credit cards preferred, mail-in check option available. Checks must be received within 7 days of application. Please mail check made payable to: Hempfield Soccer Club, PO Box 216, Landisville, PA 17538