Hempfield Fall Classic
Team Registration Requirements and Forms
Team Registration Requirements and Forms
The following forms MUST be completed and presented at MANDATORY Team Registration on one of the two registration dates:
THURSDAY, November 15TH, 6-8PM (Open to all as an option to Friday)
ALL GIRLS TEAMS ARE SCHEDULED FOR Fri, Nov 16th, 6PM-7:30PM
ALL BOYS TEAMS ARE SCHEDULED FOR Fri, Nov 16th, 7:30PM-9PM
There will be NO SATURDAY REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
**You will receive an email the week of Nov 5 asking you to select your registration date choice.
Below is a map and directions to Team Registration at the Heritage Hotel. 500 Centerville Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601.
For Weather Alerts and Important Updates During Tournament
Please Follow Us on Twitter
Don't have Twitter? Text "Follow FallClassicNews" to 40404 for text message alerts sent directly to your mobile phone (SMS data rates apply)
Please check your schedules again Friday, Nov 16th, before leaving for the tournament for last minute field and time changes and to allow adequate time to alert your team parents of changes. If your team does not show for a re-scheduled or re-located game it is not our responsibility and will result in a forfeit.
Important! The biggest issue at registration that we encounter is the lack of understanding about Secondary Player Passes. Please read the info below thoroughly as we will NOT accept secondary player passes for any player.
Adobe Reader is needed to view and print .pdf files. Please visit www.adobe.com for the free download.
Required Forms. The following forms MUST be completed and presented at Team Registration.
1. A readable copy of your official state approved and stamped USYSA roster or your official US Club Soccer roster
2. Passes with photos for all players, guest players and coaches with photo. Note: Absolutely no exceptions. Birth certificates will not be accepted in lieu of passes. Please read info below regarding Secondary Player Passes and Guest Players.
3. Game lineup sheet as a PDF or in MS Word- please complete and include guest players**
4. Medical release - you may use your team's current form or use the one linked here - notarization is not required.
5. Safety document - please print and sign. Be sure your team is aware of important safety issues addressed in the document.
6. Permission to Travel - USYSA member teams from Region 1, except CT and NJ, DO NOT need to provide permission to travel at registration night for the team, however most state associations still require that you go thru the permission to travel process as outlined by them so that they are aware of where your team will be traveling for insurance purposes. Please check with your state association for requirements.
- Teams from CT, NJ and USYSA Region 2 must provide the tournament with their state association's properly executed "Permission to Travel Form." No such permission is required of US Club Soccer member teams.
- Teams from CT, NJ and Region 2: please check with YOUR state organization's website or office for their specific requirements concerning permission to travel. You might need to provide your state organization with a copy of our application to host a tournament (host form). If permission to travel is required by your organization, you will need to provide us with a copy of the approval to travel by October 25th.
Secondary and Guest Players
- Team rosters for U9, U10, U11 & 12 (8v8) age groups are limited to a maximum of 14 players, including guests. Team rosters for 11 v 11 teams ages U12 and above are limited to a maximum of 18 players, including guests, except where leagues allow larger rosters at the older age groups. Regardless of roster size, a maximum of 14 players for U9 and U10 teams and 18 players for U11 and above teams can appear on the game line-up sheet and will be allowed to play at the tournament.
- Please note: U15 and up teams with 22 on a roster may only dress 18 for each game and game line-ups must be presented to the referee prior to the start of each game. Teams that do not present the game line-up prior to the start of the game must forfeit the game.
- Five (5) guest players are allowed at all age groups.
- Secondary players ARE guest players (even if they are on your official roster), and their primary pass and medical release form must be presented at registration.
Secondary cards will not be accepted under any circumstance, primary cards must be presented.
- Players with US Club Soccer player cards may not guest for a team registering with a USYSA team roster, and players with USYSA player cards may not guest for a team registering with a US Club Soccer team roster.
- Players may compete for only one team in the tournament.
All teams and players must be associated with the USYSA and the appropriate state association, or US Club Soccer.
Note: Guest players might not be included in your team's permission to travel if they were not noted on your original application to travel. Please update with your association to include the guest players if you are a non-EPYSA team OR if the player is a non-EPYSA player. Provide us with proof of these updates for to your Permission to Travel at Friday Night Registration if it is a last minute addition. (also see info our invitation for details about permission to travel)
Please note: School and Park policy does not allow pets, smoking or cookouts on school and park property. Thank you in advance for complying with this policy.
Violations of no parking signs will not be tolerated. Please observe all posted parking signs at each venue, park only in designated areas. Do not drop off players along roadways and streets surrounding venues - please safely drop off in parking areas only.
Questions regarding team rosters, guest players, and Friday registration needs may be emailed to HFCregistrar@hempfieldsoccerclub.org. Be sure to include your registration number.